Friday, March 12, 2010

Thank You Card



Hi Everyone!  So, after Chuck's 40th party, during which he was a sort of grumpy old man, I thought I would make everyone thank you cards for helping make the party awesome :)

I used scrap paper from my stash (I will eventually get the paper source for y'all!)

For this project, I used Sure Cuts Alot (SCAL) software for the Mac and a 'Thank you' SVG file from www.svgcuts.com.

The blue circle, I just cut out using the Plantin Schoolbook cricut cartridge.

I used my cuttlebug to emboss the sides of the card with flowers from the edge borders set 'With Love'.

For the thank you's, I didn't want to mess with glue for all the pieces so I ran them through my Xyron and they came out as stickers!  So easy to place on the blue circles!

Used a pink stamp pad to highlight the flower petals and stuck one flatbacked 'bling' in the center of one flower :)

Voila!

No comments: