Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wedding LO - 2nd page ever!

Hi everyone!  I made my second 12X12 layout that I wanted to share with y'all!!!!

Here is the LO:

The BG paper is from the Black & White Flock Pad with Transparencies paper collection from Me and My Big Ideas - beautiful paper collection.  I used Dazzling Diamonds glimmer mist to bling up the background a bit.  The "Love" is a vellum piece that I cut out and matted using paper from the Love & Wedding scrapbook kit in a stack from DCWV.  The Prima mini roses were white and I colored them with my Riding Hood Red SU! marker.  Bling from SU! and craft store.

Here is the picture that will be going on this page once it has been played with in Photoshop :)

much love!

3 comments:

Susan said...

My goodness, this is an AWESOME L/O for your 2nd one ever! It is a Beauty!

I do not have photo shop. I can't say anything about that but man, the layout is awesome, the photo is beautiful, a very Handsome couple!

I am here for the OWH post. I hope you got a chance to visit me.

I think I shall become a follower.
Susan

crazy for cricut said...

great lay out! Can't tell its only your 2nd! Hugs! Dina

Krystal said...

Wow, you have mad talent!! I love love love this page! :) Great job!!! The picture is beautiful as well.

http://www.krystalskreativity.blogspot.com

kreative.krystal at gmail dot com

~Krystal