Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day present for Chuck



Hi everyone!  I made a present for Chuck and here it is.  It just needs two pics of him hunting :)

I used:
1 - SB163 large Wood canvas beyond the page by Kaiser Craft 12X12
3 - SB160 Mini Wood Canvas (comes in a pack of three) from same company 3X3
1 pkt - flower embellishments from Prima Marketing
3 sheets - Neutrals from Mat Stack 3.875"X3.875"
1 sheet - Yellow/Green from Creative Memories Christian Kit - cut into 6X6 squares
1 sheet - hunting 12X12 scrapbook page from my local craft store

I used my two way glue to adhere the hunting paper to the large wooden base and then ran the mat stack papers through my cuttlebug using the Spots and Dots folder.  I glued them on.  The small wooden canvases were covered with the yellow paper then glued down.  The flowers were attached using small 3-D glue dots.  Two pictures of my hubby doing what he loves will complete this project.

Enjoy!

No comments: