Sunday, June 13, 2010

Crafting with the Guinea Pigs

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday to you!

I was doing a bit of crafting this afternoon and my guinea pig babies decided to join me :)  Hubby Chuck did for a bit too LOL!

Below are some pics.  Look closely as in some, you can see a little bit of my craft corner...  In one of them you can see a high school senior year photo of Chuck.  In another, there is a pic of my beautiful niece.  In yet another, you can get a glimpse of my paper storage shelves on top of which I have set my keyboard :)  Can you spot some of the purple in my hair? It is up, so it is more difficult to see :)

We live in a tiny place and I have to get creative with storage etc.
My jewelry bench is in a different spot.  Maybe I will take pics and post....


tata for now!
m

4 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Super-duper cute. Hugs, Nataliya.

GabyCreates.com said...

This is so cute!!

Beth said...

Very cute...love that everyone joined in on being crafty.

Unknown said...

thank you ladies! It was a fun afternoon :)