Sunday, September 26, 2010

Uplifting Sunday

Hi everyone!  Wishing all y'all a wonderful Sunday!
I hope you are enjoying the new face of my blog.  This is in preparation of new and awesome things to come (I will be announcing all that soon!!!!).  The blogs I follow are now organized in categories and I have switched to the 3-column format - the better to share more info!

To kick off my new look, and welcome the growth and changes and excitement of what is coming up in October, I thought I would share a quote from one of my favorite football coaches - Vince Lombardi.  (yes, during the season, I watch more football than my husband!)

The spirit, the will to win and the will to excel --- these are the things what will endure and these are the qualities that are so much more important than any of the events themselves.


I am excited and motivated, health notwithstanding, and I hope that these words will inspire you to do follow your heart and go for it - whatever 'it' is for you.

much love and motivation

No comments: