Monday, January 24, 2011

U2

Hi everyone!  Phew, was that a great blog hop or what?!

Thank you ALL for commenting and for becoming my new blog friends :)  Winners will be announced later today along with pics of the blog candy.

I just wanted to post a quick pic of tickets I made for a friend of mine for his wife's birthday.  He bought her U2 concert tickets online but wanted something prettier to give her other than just a print out of the concert details :)

Printed out pics of the U2 concert stage and ticket information.  I used my gypsy and Plantin Schoolbook to make the letters and welded them. Wall Decor and More for the 'ticket' part.  SU! markers and the color spritzer tool to color the cricut cut letters and 'ticket'.  Glimmer mist to color the white paper flowers.  Bling!


much love,

2 comments:

Michele said...

Okay... I just left a comment on your mailbox... well this is equally as awesome!! Such a great idea! Love those flowers!!! What a nice friend you are!!

Tiffony said...

Okay the u2 concert ticket gift is awesome....very good idea.