It has been a week since I posted! EEEK! Last week was a busy week.... :) I have some new toys and have been trying out new techniques. SO FUN!!!!!!!
I finally got myself some Tim Holtz goodies...
Card Cover: So, what I did was take a sheet of paper from my sketch book and used a white pigment ink pad (SU!) to stamp a neat background image. Used a heat gun to dry. Blended the distress inks. Sprayed with water. Dried. Sprayed with Shimmer Mist.
Inside of card: I used two distressed ink pads to color the stamp then stamped on some more white paper from the sketch book. Blended distress inks. Crumpled paper. Sprayed with water. Dried.
Assembly: Trimmed paper and cardstock. Distressed all around all papers. Poked holes in top left of inside paper. Used crop-a-dile for eyelets on bottom right of inside paper. Attached everything. VOILA! No cuttlebug or cricut this time...
I thought my first time using Tim Holtz distress inks turned out cool. I loved using my new crop-a-dile too :)
I have another new toy, but will wait until I post the finished project before I tell :)
Hint: It is helping me with my first ultra mini-album project. My first album project ever, actually.....
tata for now!