Thursday, July 8, 2010

Family's Celebration

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday to you!!

I hope y'all are enjoying the blog hop we have going on.  :)

Below are two cards I made for my family.  They are celebrating a special religious occasion on Sunday and I wanted to get these cards out to them in a timely fashion.  If you are curious, I am Christian and the rest of my family is Muslim.  I talk to my mom and sister on a regular basis and I am still hoping to restore relations with my dad and brother.  :)  I love them dearly and I made these cards with lots of heart.  I miss them a whole lot and was thinking about the special memories that are attached with celebrating this day with them...

Misc Christmas Paper
D'Vine Swirls CB embossing folder
SCAL Software
SU! Dazzling Diamonds
Cricut Expression

All of this, including the envelopes, was cut on the cricut using SCAL software.  The words were welded (LOVE that feature) and then cut as were the circle cards (2 circles welded). 

Tata for now!

No comments: