Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sneak Peek, Firsts, and Chuck's card :)

Hi everyone!!!!
Long post, this one!

Here is a sneak peek of the 'thing' I was telling y'all about here.  I was playing with my new toys last week and made this.  Still finishing it up.  Any guesses as to my new tool helper to make this project? :)


The following is my first attempt at using a digital stamp (freebie!) and watercoloring with my SU! watercolor pencils and the watercolor tool thinigie.  Lemme know what you think!



Finally, below is a Father's Day card I made for Chuck.  It will be from the guinea pigs (yes, we are pathetic!) :)  He loves hunting and I thought this was appropriate....


Enjoy the long weekend!  I will try and post somthing on Monday :)  We are having a BBQ with my in-laws on Sunday and I am so excited! We always have a blast :)

tata for now!
m



4 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hello my blogin Friend. You did an awesome job on your project, it's gorgeous. Hugs, Nataliya.

yan+starla said...

Mariam, those are beautiful.

**Treefrog** said...

Everyhting is very pretty and is your new toy a Bind it all, to bind your cute little TP rolls mini book, I love those cute little mini's, who would've thunk it, to use a TP roll LOL! TFS

Unknown said...

Thank you all for the blog love :) It is indeed a binder thingie - the Cinch from We R Memory Keepers :) LOVE IT! I have finished decorating my mini album now I am stuck in terms of what to put in the little tags and envelopes..... Hmmmmm