Monday, December 27, 2010

Thank you cards

Hi everyone!  Hope y'all had a great Christmas holiday!  I also hope that your stockings were stuffed to the brim with fulfilled wishes and lots of joy :)

I was so blessed this Christmas...  I got to try old family recipes from hubby's side and got some great gifts. hubby got me a beautiful angel pendant and a GYPSY! (among other things...)  I also got a new Steelers purse :)

I felt I had to make thank you cards for all the beautiful gifts I received over the weekend.....

SU! Cardstock and DP colors: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Punches: SU! Circle and Scallop punches, Martha Stewart Eyelet lace
SU! Stamps: Swirly Stamp Around, Sweet Season, Just Believe
SU! Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive

Got crafty plans for the New Year?  Do share...
much love

No comments: